Thursday, September 1, 2011

Square one

I won't keep you in suspense. I got my period yesterday. Yes, it sucked. I guess it was a good thing that is happened at school, while I was busy and forced to be social. There was no emotional breakdown this time, which I have to admit was surprising.

Anyway, back to square one. I head to the doctor's office on Friday for a blood draw and an ultrasound. As long as I don't have a cyst, I start all over again. I guess that 20% success rate was just not in my favor this time around.

Onward and upward.

1 comment:

  1. This last cycle was totally fucked. Now they know how your ovaries react, and the fact that your LP was so short should tell them that you need progesterone! Onward and upward, better things, etc. I hope they start you off on a higher dose than the 75iu to begin with, and then, you know, tell you the correct amount to be on. And, on the plus side, no octomom.

    I always preferred just bleeding to going and getting the test and having the nurse tell me that it was negative, but that's just me.

    LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete

Shout it, shout it, shout it out loud!